Ragunan Bio Park
Taman Margasatwa Ragunan is not just a zoo, it is a large public park, an environmental education center, a place for wildlife conservation, as well as a green identity as the biggest lungs of Jakarta city. Here’s the detail of our submission for Taman Margasatwa Ragunan Design Competition: Bio Park Ragunan, Island of Nature.
In addition to provide some innovative ideas on the architectural design, development from the visual graphic is also needed. Here’s the detail of our submission for Taman Margasatwa Ragunan Design Competition: Bio Park Ragunan, Island of Nature.
Collaboration with: @siura.studio
3D Visualization: @aegipix
- Ario Andito (Lead Architect, alm.)
- Anton Siura (Landscape Designer)
- Faela Sufa (Transportation Planner)
- Marsenia Harris (Animal Conservation)
- Aditya Ridwan (Environmental Planner)
- Ari Krismono (Business Planner)
- Adryan W (Graphic Designer)